This Christmas, I will be making my own Bonbons/Crackers. The fabulous designer wrapping used for the Who Gives A Crap Christmas toilet paper has inspired me. It features the work of 12 artists/illustrators; each wrapper design is based on one of the 12 day of Christmas (from the song).
There will be a few kids at my Christmas this year, so I have picked some fun kid friendly toys to put in the bonbons. I even found a hilarious toilet paper joke!
What you need:
- Who Gives A Crap toilet paper wrapper, cut into 30.5cm x 19cm cover with fabric and warm iron to flatten.
- Toilet rolls
- Bonbon snaps (I got mine from Spotlight)
- Tissue paper crowns click here to make your own
- Jokes Click here to print some kid friendly jokes
- Small toy or gift. I have selected a Christmas chocolate, a balloon and a bubble blower ring.
- A4 paper cut into 21cm x 5.5cm strips – you will need 2 for each bonbon for stiffing ends.
- Star stickers for decoration.
- Glue gun
To download complete printable free tutorial, click here: